GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Team Prediction, Preview: 21st Match
Guyana Amazon Warriors & St Lucia Zouks will face-off in 22nd Match of Caribbean Premier League. Saint Lucia will host the next game against Guyana Amazon Warriors at Darren Sammy Cricket Ground in Gros Islet. We will provide GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Team Prediction, Preview, Key Players and Probable Playing XI for the game.
Guyana Amazon Warriors are on top of the points table; They have played six games and won all six. GUY is a blend of youth and experienced players. Skipper Shoaib has done a fantastic job in keeping his boys focussed, and everyone has been contributing to the team hence winning every game. Please check, the stats mentioned below.
- GUY vs SLZ: GUY won by 13 runs.
- GUY vs SKN: GUY won by 8 Wickets.
- GUY vs BAR: GUY won by 47 runs.
- GUY vs SKN: GUY won by 7 wickets.
- GUY vs JAM: GUY won by 81 runs.
- GUY vs BAR: GUY won by 12 runs (DLS Method)
However, St. Lucia Zouks should win consistently to stay in this tournament. They are fourth on the points table with 2 wins and 4 loses. Meanwhile, Zouks should be energized with the win against St. Kitts, This should help them, but this match against Guyana will not be a cakewalk, Guyana has been in tremendous form and Zouks have to go all guns to win this game against GUY.
When and Where:
GUY vs SLZ, 22nd match T20, Creabian Premier League, 2019.
Darren Sammy Cricket Ground in Gros Islet
03:30 AM IST, 26th September 2019
Also read: CAN vs DEN Dream11 Prediction, Preview & Key Players: 12th Match
Venue and Pitch Stats:
The pitch is good for the batsman as well as for the fast bowlers. The best pace attack will have a chance to win turn the game and also could win it.
Average Score: 160
GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction
Guyana Amazon Warriors Team News:
- The team has played a total of six games where they won all six games.
- They are at the top spot in the points table with Twelve points.
- Guyana will be eager to win this game to stay on top.
- They have beaten St Lucia in their previous meeting earlier in this season and will aim to do the same again.
- Guyana’s top-order batsmen are in excellent form.
- Brandon King and Chandrapaul are dangerous customers. They can be very ruthless.
- Shimron Hetmyer can wreck any innings against the opposition. Nicholas Pooran is in great form and Shoaib Malik is in pretty good knick and a great captain.
- Guyana has very decent bowlers, Chris Green is taking wickets regularly, Imran Tahir, Keemo Paul, Shoaib Malik, Shephard and Odean Smith have been very consistent with the ball.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors should be the favourites to win this match.
St Lucia Zouks Team News:
- St Lucia Zouks team is at a fourth-place of the table with five points.
- The team has played a total of seven games in this competition. They have won two games and lost four games and also one no result game.
- Previous Match win against St. Kitts should energise the team Zouks.
- Andre Fletcher and Rahkeem Cornwall are dangerous openers but have to score in this match.
- Colin Ingram and Colin-de-Grandhomme are top-class cricketers.
- Obed McCoy and Hardus Viljoen are the two essential fast bowlers of the team.
- To qualify for the playoffs, the team have to win every game starting from this game.
GUY vs SLZ Squads
GUY Squad: Chris Green, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Shoaib Malik (C), Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Ben Laughlin, Shadab Khan, Chanderpaul Hemraj, Brandon King, Imran Tahir, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Keagan Simmons, Veerasammy Permaul, Anthony Bramble, Clinton Pestano and Saurabh Netrawalkar.
SLZ Squad: Rahkeem Cornwall, Andre Fletcher, Colin Ingram, John Campbell, Colin de Grandhomme, Daren Sammy, Christopher Barnwell, Jeavor Royal, Hardus Viljoen, Kesrick Williams, Fawad Ahmed, Jahmar Hamilton, Keddy Lesporis, Andre McCarthy, Jeavor Royal, Roland Cato
Probable Playing XI:
GUY Probable Playing 11: Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Shoaib Malik(C), Nicholas Pooran(WK), Rutherford, Chris Green, Keemo Paul, Shepherd, Qais and Imran Tahir
SLZ Probable Playing 11: Rahkeem Cornwall, Andre Fletcher, Colin Ingram, John Campbell, Colin de Grandhomme, Daren Sammy, Christopher Barnwell, Jeavor Royal, Hardus Viljoen, Kesrick Williams, Fawad Ahmed
Key Players GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction:
- Nicholas Pooran is a wicket-keeper and middle-order batsman for Guyana, he is in terrific form.
- Andre Fletcher is wicketkeeper and opener batsman and also performed well this season for St Lucia.
- Brandon King has scored 194 runs in six games played so far.
- Chandrapaul Hemraj has put on 158 runs in six games.
- Shimron Hetmyer has scored 150 runs.
- Shamarh Brooks is a good batsman and he has performed well as a middle-order batsman for his team.
- Darren Sammy the skipper of St Lucia is also a good choice for batting as he can hit the balls very well.
- Colin Ingram is a good world-class batsman and can be very useful to take his team to the second victory.
- Meanwhile, Shoaib Malik is coming into the prime form he has scored 150 runs and taken 2 wickets.
- Keemo Paul has 8 wickets to his credit and very handy with the bat too
- Colin Ingram and Colin-de-Grandhomme are other Top-class Allrounders.
- Chris Green has taken 10 wickets in six games.
- Imran Tahir played three games and taken 6 wickets.
- Quis Ahmed and Shephard are top bowlers for Guyana.
- Kesrick Williams has bowled well in the previous game and picked three important wickets against Barbados Tridents. Fawad Ahmed & Hardus Viljoen are the two essential pace bowlers of the team and can do something in this pitch.
Kesrick Williams has bowled well in the previous game and picked three important wickets against Barbados Tridents. Fawad Ahmed & Hardus Viljoen are the two essential pace bowlers of the team and can do something in this pitch.
Captain and VC Choices:
- Shimron Heytmeyr
- Chandrapaul Hemraj
- Colin Ingram
GUY vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction:
After the announcement of the playing XI, Final team will be updated on Telegram.
If you liked Guyana Amazon Warriors and St Lucia Zouks Dream11 Prediction, then follow us on Instagram and Telegram for the latest cricket news and team.