PNG vs NAM Dream11 Team Prediction, Preview: 2nd T20I Match
Papua New Guinea and Namibia will face-off in 2nd T20I Match. The next T20I game is played at Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida. We will provide PNG vs NAM Dream11 Team Prediction, Preview, Key Players and Probable Playing XI for the game.
Papua New Guinea performance was not good for the team from the last many games. The team also lost all the games in their World Cup Qualifier Match. The team will aim to break their losing streak by beating Namibia in their upcoming game.
While the team of Namibia showed brilliant performance in their last tournaments that they have played. They are also the top contenders to qualify for the world cup. The team’s players are in good form and they are showing excellent effort in the ground as well. The team will look forward to winning their next T20I game against Papua New Guinea.
When and Where:
PNG vs NAM, 2nd MAtch, T20I series,
Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida.
11:30 PM IST, 25th September 2019
Also read: SKN vs SLZ Dream11 Prediction, Preview & Key Players: 21st Match
Venue and Pitch Stats:
The pitch is neutral for both batmans as well as for the pace bowlers. The Pace bowlers have a lot to do in this condition with their variations.
Average Score: 159
PNG vs NAM Dream11 Prediction
Papua New Guinea Team News:
- Papua New Guinea, although they lost many matches in a row but still the maximum of their matches, was a close defeat.
- The team will like to pick a victory in their upcoming game and like to regain their winning momentum.
- They have played previous matches against Namibia and will come in full preparation in the next game against them.
- They are at the most bottom in the qualifier match and it will be difficult for them to qualify in the world cup.
- The Skipper Asad Vala is the only player in the team who is consistent in every game that he played so far.
- Their fast bowlers, Nosaina Pokana, Norman Vanua and Chad Soper can turn the match at their side by their pace bowling, especially in these conditions.
Namibia Team News:
- Namibia is doing an excellent job and won three consecutive matches back to back.
- They are also among the highest points earned in the world cup qualifier behind Scotland.
- The team managed to beat Papua New Guinea in their previous game by 27 runs.
- Gerhard Erasmus is the captain of the Namibia side and also performed very well as an all-rounder of the team.
- The side is a well-balanced team comprising of their batsman and great pace and spin bowling.
- The team is also the favourites to win the next match as they have beaten Papua New Guinea many times this year.
PNG vs NAM Squads
PNG Squad: Tony Ura, Gaudi Toka, Assad Vala (C), Charles Amini, Chad Soper, Lega Siaka, Kiplin Doriga (wk), Hiri Hiri, Norman Vanua, Jason Kila, Nosaina Pokana, Alei Nao, Riley Hekure, Sese Bau, Damien Ravu, Simon Atai
NAM Squad: Gerhard Erasmus (C), Jan Frylinck, Bernard Scholtz (wk), JJ Smit, Pikky Ya France, Tangeni Lungameni, Zane Green, Christi Viljoen, Stephan Baard, Craig Williams, Zhivago Groenewald, JP Kotze, Karl Birkenstock, Ben Shikongo
Probable Playing XI:
PNG Probable Playing 11: Tony Ura, Gaudi Toka, Assad Vala (C), Charles Amini, Chad Soper, Lega Siaka, Kiplin Doriga (wk), Hiri Hiri, Norman Vanua, Jason Kila, Nosaina Pokana
NAM Probable Playing 11: Stephan Baard, Karl Birkenstock, Gerhard Erasmus (C), Jan Frylinck, JP Kotze, Craig Williams, Bernard Scholtz, Zane Green (wk), Zhivago Groenewald, JJ Smit, Pikky Ya France
Key Players PNG vs NAM Dream11 Prediction:
- Kiplin Doriga is a wicket-keeper and a top-order batsman. He is a good player but could not manage to play a big inning.
- Zane Green is the wicketkeeper and top-order batsman of Namibia. He also performed well for his side.
- Tony Ura and Gaudi Toka are the opener batman of Papua New Guinea and must give a good start in the upcoming game.
- Lega Siaka and Charles Amini will handle the middle order of the team.
- Karl Birkenstock and Stephan Baard will open the batting from Namibia and could be effective in the beginning. Baard also has performed brilliantly in the previous game.
- Jp Kotze is also a very good batsman in the middle for their side.
- The skipper Asad Vala himself is the best all-rounder of their side. He has also scored 104 runs in his previous game against Namibia.
- While the skipper of Namibia, Gerhard Erasmus is also a good all-rounder and captain as well.
- JJ Smit is also a good hitting all-rounder of the team.
- Nosaina Pokana is a very good bowler and picked many wickets for the team.
- Norman Vanua and Chad Soper spells will be essential for the team at the middle and death overs
- Bernard Scholtz is the most successful bowler of the team and he also picked four wickets in his previous game.
- Jan Frylinck and Craig Williams are the two essential pace bowlers of the team and can do something in this pitch.
Captain and VC Choices:
- Tony Ura
- Kiplin Doriga
- Assad Vala
- Gerhard Erasmus
- Bernard Scholtz
- Charles Amini
- Steven Baard
- JJ Smit
PNG vs NAM Dream11 Prediction:
After the announcement of the playing XI, Final team will be updated on Telegram.
If you liked Papua New Guinea and Namibia Dream11 Prediction, then follow us on Instagram and Telegram for the latest cricket news and team.